Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Working from home ....

Hello everyone! First of all I would like to thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. I wanted to start out by giving you all some more info on this work from home program. If you haven't read my earlier post, the name of the company is "Global Data Entry". It is designed to help you make money from home. They have numerous trainings program within their program that you can try out and see whats best for you. They have anything from blogging (like I am currently doing), to typing short articles. Or if you aren't a writer you can simply make money by posting websites to search engines, which is basically cut and paste. Easy right?

Now, don't get ahead of youself. I said it was easy, yes, however it is easy because I did the reading and got a good understanding of what I'm supposed to be doing. When I say reading, I mean each program that you choose has a "training" or reading that pertains to that program. It gives you allllll of the information you need to successfully complete that program. If you are a person who might freak out and think you may not understand it just by reading it, then that's okay because they have awesome support though email or by phone. They are more than willing to answer you questions. Matter of fact, I am currently doing that. There was a couple things that I wasn't sure about and they were able to clear it right up! Now with any other work from home program,they probobly wouldn't have that support, which may lead you to believe that it is a scam, like you may be thinking this is right now, and I completely understand. I was the same way. That's why this company will actually give you your money back if you are not satisfied. So there isn't anything to loose.

Let me tell you a little story of what lead me to believe that this program was legitamite. I had been doing this for a couple weeks and I just couldn't seem to get any results. I had never tried the support system they had, why I dont know. So I decided to send them an email and instead of asking them for help, I reamed them by telling them how disappointed I was with their product and if they were even legitamite then they could send me an email and tell me what I'm doing wrong! I was frustrated. The next day I checked my email and I noticed I had an email from them. I thought it would be some kind of automated answer, but to my surprise it wasn't! They have been helping me with any questions I have ever since and I am finally on the road I need to be on and I feel I'll be seeing results really soon!

So, just a little advice, when you get the program, don't wait forever to ask for help like I did. They are there and they are ready to help you.

Thanks sooo much for reading my blog and if you have any questions for me my email address is hsnickles@yahoo.com

If you are ready and interested in the program you can CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment